Data Science / Data Analysis Intern
Who we are
dFakto offer data-driven governance solutions to leverage maximal business value, for today and for tomorrow. We develop, implement and support application platforms for world-class players.
Our innovative solutions facilitate decision making and accelerate the digital transformation of our clients.
Presentation of the position
In the context of the proposed internship, the student will be in charge of carrying out and/or piloting data processing projects, in response to team requests (e.g. creation of a unique performance index in project management).
He/she will play a role of facilitator and promoter for new technologies of access / processing / restitution of data, in coherence with dFakto technologies.
This pedagogical exercise contributes favorably to the transition between higher education or university and the professional world.
- Understand and challenge the use of internal and external data ;
- Recover data and make the database more reliable ;
- Read and analyze relevant data sets according to pre-established segmentation criteria ;
- Specific analyses & Reporting
- Strategic analyses to guide product development
- Feed the sets of indicators (KPI) in connection with the analyses ;
- Communicate the results of analyses - “story telling” ;
- Automate the visualization of data in the form of a dashboard ;
- Share and capitalize on the work within the company ;
- Make recommendations based on the results ;
- Challenge existing models and identify opportunities to improve the analysis.
Supervision of the intern
The internship supervisor works closely with the student, providing a quality work environment. From the beginning of the mission, the trainer commits to supervise the student, to take the time to accompany and coach him/her, and to validate the progress in order to closely follow the evolution of the work.
Integrated into the workspace with all dFakto collaborators, the intern will be quickly integrated and will benefit from a stimulating work environment
- Student in Master1/2 University/Business school/Engineering school specializing in data
- Dynamic, rigorous, autonomous and organized
- Language skills : French & English
- Computer skills :
- Mastery of databases
- Knowledge of some IT languages : SQL (SAS and R are a plus)
- Knowledge of reporting and data visualization tools (Toucan Toco, Tableau sw/Alteryx (ETL), Power BI, ...)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools is a plus : (ex Google analytics)
- Knowledge of data flow diagrams
- Mathematical and statistical skills are a plus
Postulez ici : firstname.lastname@example.org