Social Media and Influence Assistant Intern m/f/d
Froma French tech start -up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic.
Deezer is ideallypositioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer !
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team ? Listen : **Join Us**
Deezeris looking for a crazy for music and culture intern to join the social
media French team. The position will consist of assisting the team whose
objective is to promote the brand on social platforms and to significantly grow the social media communities, to engage them through all the actions implemented.
This is an internship set to start in April 2023 and for a duration of 6 months.
What you will do :
- Assist the French Social Media team in the management of the editorial planning and the publications on the different social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- Assist the French and Global teams on planning, reporting and research.
- Participate in the development and execution of social media plans for the Deezer’s various projects such as artist partnerships, brand, product news, campaigns, events.
- Collaborate with international teams and participate in weekly meetings in English.
- Daily monitoring of social media and influence trends.
- Regular Social Media reporting with KPIs analysis.
This role is excellent for a person with :
- You love music, pop culture and entertainment and are looking for a good experience in social media and influence.
- You have a relevant background and education within comms, social media, community management or similar. First significant experience in social media, influence, community management is a major plus.
- French native, you’re fluent in both French and English (oral and written).
- You currently have a Master’s degree in social media (ideally a gap year), community management (ISCOM, EFAP, University,Master Culture…).
- Very good knowledge of social media techniques, trends, new features, content creators…
- Great creativity, reactivity and organizational skills, proactivity and
dynamism as well as a spirit of analysis, synthesis and initiative, team spirit, sociable
If you don’t meet 100% of thequalifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit
for this role in your application !
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that#everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning
opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like :
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo !