Helping you succeed
One of our priorities is to help you adjust to higher education, and for this reason, Paris 8 University provides student support services all year long:
- a welcome week at the start of term to help new students discover the University, get to know the syllabus, and meet their lecturers and tutors;
- Student Support and Enrolment Mentors from our master’s and doctorate programmes, who are well-versed in undergraduate (bachelor’s) studies, help students settle in and improve their study skills during the year;
- help and support mechanisms (support classes, help with course choices, guidance teachers, etc.) for every bachelor’s programme;
- the option of changing courses at the end of the first semester;
- guiding students in their personal and professional aspirations (sector conferences, writing CVs and cover letters, interviews, job fairs, etc.).