The University’s Disability Service (Service Accueil Handicap - SAH) welcomes, advises and supports students with disabilities and students with health issues on a case-by-case basis, whether they are recognised by the Maison Départementale des Personnes Handicapées - MDPH or not. This service is available to anyone enrolled at the University. Students with disabilities are provided with everything they need to ensure equal access to learning for the entire length of their university education. This applies to any student facing hardships due to illness or disability, either permanently or temporarily, in order to help them gain independence.
Are you a student or soon-to-be a student at Paris 8 University with specific needs? The SAH team is here to assist you by:
- answering your questions and referring you to the right services
- assessing your needs, setting up and coordinating your Student Disability Support Plan, which will be re-evaluated at the start of each academic year and during the year if necessary
- implementing all possible support measures in each department
- Building A, Offices: A 048 – A 049
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Drop-in clinic at IUT Tremblay-en-France (infirmary) on the first Monday of every month
- Drop-in clinic at IUT Tremblay-en-France (F06) on the second and fourth Thursday of every month
Building A, Offices: A 048 – A 049
Tel: 01 49 40 67 92 / 71 74 / 71 75 / 71 48