Faculty of Social and Economic Administration - Economics and Management (UFR Administration Économique et Sociale – Économie- Gestion)
The Faculty of Social and Economic Administration - Economics and Management (UFR AES Economie et Gestion) aims to educate students in Economic and Social Administration, Finance and Management.
The department’s lecturers and staff develop modern and interactive teaching methods adapted to student needs and practices. This reflects the “experimental” spirit we cherish here at Paris 8 University.
The department’s lecturers also encourage critical thinking among students. Most of the teaching staff have a background in Economics or Management and come from the same research laboratory, the Laboratoire d’Economie Dyonisien (LED). As the only research team connected to the department, this helps strengthen community spirit even though each lecturer has their individual areas of specialisation and research projects.
Courses on offer
- Licence Administration Économique et Sociale (Bachelor’s in Economic and Social Administration)
- Licence Économie-Gestion (Bachelor’s in Economics and Management)
- Master Management du Commerce International (Master’s in International Business Management)
- Master Monnaie-Banque-Finance (Master’s in Money, Banking and Finance)
- Master Economie des Organisations (Master’s in Business Economics):
- Economics of Management and Public-Private Project Law
- Social, Solidarity and Innovative Economics
- Master’s in Management:
- Business Consulting and Change Management
- Strategy and Digital Transformation Consulting for Businesses
Université Paris 8
UFR AES - économie et gestion
Building D - 1st floor
2 rue de la Liberté