Mid-semester re-orientation during 1st year of licence (bachelor’s)

Do you want to switch to a different course at Paris 8 University mid-term, i.e. starting from the 2nd semester. If so, you can make a request for mid-term re-orientation:

  • If you are enrolled this year at Paris 8 University in the first year of your licence or BUT
  • If you are enrolled in the first year of a course (BTS, CPGE, BUT, licence, etc.) in a different establishment from Paris 8 University

Familiarise yourself with the mid-term re-orientation procedure and the documents required.


View the re-orientation calendar (in French).